10972 Helmut Drive, Chardon OH 44024 Phone: (440) 537-4189
Your home is your castle and when you are looking to redecorate, the right painting or wall covering company can make all the difference in the results of your project. At The Master Brush, we take pride in every step of every job that we do, whether it is repainting one room, or a full house makeover.
When you are looking for the right company, do you really want the cheapest guy off the street, or the college kid that has almost no experience?
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PHONE NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO (440) 537-4189
Some of the things you should consider when hiring a painting or wall covering contractor;
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you and your employees properly insured?
- Do you subcontract your work, or do you handle it yourself?
- Can you provide references?
- Are you a member of any painting trade associations?
When you do meet with the contractor for the first time, pay attention to some of the details;
- Does the contractor appear professional and show his experience in his or her recommendations?
- Do they return calls and provide estimates in a timely manner?
- Did they show up on time to your appointment?
Review your quote to make sure that all details are spelled out with what work will be performed, what materials will be used, and when the work will be completed. Remember that the cheapest quote is not always the best. The painting contractor may be skimping on materials or using unqualified help to get the job done. Asking questions is the best way to know that you are going to get the painting or wall coverings that you really desire.
Owner of The Master Brush, when details matter!