10972 Helmut Drive, Chardon OH 44024 Phone: (440) 680-6252
The process of painting or applying wall covering is not rocket science, but it does take experience to know what is really needed in any project. When I come to your location to discuss your project, I review all the factors that go into a good project. Things like;
- What is the surface to be covered?
- Is there any damage that needs to be addressed?
- Does old paper or paint need to be removed?
- Does wood trim need to be repaired or replaced?
- Are there any environmental issues such as moisture in a bathroom or basement?
- What type of paint or wall covering is desired?
At that point, I will prepare and estimate for the project for not only the cost of the project, but also of the time that will be involved. Your home is important to you, and having anyone working in it, can be a disruption, so knowing the amount of time that a project will take is important.
When we arrive on a project, we will work with you on a workflow that will work for you. If there are multiple rooms, we work to get the rooms done in an order that causes the least amount of interruption in your life. If we are painting, we will use a protective covering to be ensure that your flooring and furniture is free of any paint drips or splatters and looks as good as it did before we started.
When we complete a project, we clean up completely leaving your home or business ready to be used again.